I was nominated by Rachel@ her blog paceamorelibri for another Liebster Award! I was so amazed by this. I’d like to thank her for nominating me first and foremost. ❤❤❤ Please check out her blog if you haven’t already. She has loads of book reviews, tags, awards, and amazing monthly wrap ups!
I’m excited to answer some new questions and present the award to some marvelous bloggers! Here are the rules…
1. Thank the person who nominated you and link their blog ✔
2. Answer the 11 questions the person asked you ✔
3. Nominate 11 people (comment on their blog to let them know) ✔
4. Ask the people you have nominated 11 questions✔
The questions from Rachel with my answers:
1. What’s your dream vacation?
I’d like to go to Maine. I also have a goal to visit NYC because I want to see the Sept. 11th memorial and eventually I’d like to visit The Netherlands and Ireland. As far as dream vacation though, I have to go with Maine.
2. How do you take your coffee (or tea)?
Daily at home = Organic decaf with stevia and silk almond creamer (hazelnut, vanilla, or caramel.) I let myself have Starbucks a few times a year and I LOVE their vanilla caramel latte.
3. What’s your favorite kind of blog post to make (e.g. book reviews, monthly wrap ups, Top 5 Wednesday/Top 10 Tuesday, etc)?
Hmm, I like them all, but I enjoy author Q&A’s the most. I love learning about other people and sharing it with others.
4. Have you met any of your internet friends in real life? Just my mom who follows me. Haha! She’s my reading partner.
5. If you had to blog about something other than books, what would it be?
I do more a little more than books now, but I would love to have a blog about the items that I make and songs that I write.
6. What’s the best movie you’ve watched so far this year?
Okay. I can’t just pick one movie, so I’ll name a few favorites. Logan, Beauty and the Beast, Guardians of the Galaxy 2, and John Wick 2.
7. Where’s the coolest place you’ve ever been?
I haven’t traveled much, but I’ve gone to a lot of concerts. If I had to pick something from the last two years, I would choose Shrek The Musical. I was able to meet some of the characters afterward. It was neat.
8. Do you name your car(s) and other inanimate objects?
I’ve never really been one to do that. 🙂
9. Which blog that you follow do you think is the most similar to yours? In terms of, ‘if you like my blog, you should also follow ____.’
This is a difficult question because I see some similarities in a lot of blogs with what they add as far as content in addition to books. I can’t pick just one.
10. Favorite season? Definitely winter and fall. By fall, I’m ready for snow and look forward to colder days. I love the harvest season and Christmas is my favorite holiday.
11. Are there any genres that you refuse to read? Not really! I have to admit that I’m not really into sports, well, unless it has to do with The Patriots. Haha!
My nominees are:
My Questions for the Nominees
1. What are your favorite hobbies?
2. What job do you think you’d be terrible at?
3. What is the most annoying habit that other people have?
4. What’s your favorite drink?
5. What songs have you completely memorized?
6. What pets do you have?
7. Who’s your go to band or artist when you can’t decide on something to listen to?
8. What TV shows are you into now, or have been in the past?
9. What would be your ideal way to spend a weekend?
10. What’s your favorite holiday?
11. What’s your favorite movie?
Thanks for reading, and to the nominees, don’t feel obligated if you don’t want to do the award. Just know that I enjoy checking out your blog and have a wonderful day. 🙂