I was very excited to be nominated a few days ago @ caterpillars2butterfliesblog for the Versatile Blogger Award. If you haven’t checked out her blog, please do. There are so many feel-good, inspirational posts here and I look forward to reading them daily! Great advice. Thank you for nominating me!
RULES OF THE VERSATILE BLOGGER AWARD:
1.) Thank the bloggers who nominated you and share their links.
2.) Nominate at least 10 bloggers for the award and provide links to their blogs.
3.) Also inform them about their nomination.
4.) Reveal 7 facts about yourself that your readers may not know.
-7 Things About Me-
1. I can play a handful of instruments including: Guitar, Piano, Clarinet, Saxophone, Violin, Lap harp and a few others.
2. I’m very interested in people who have experienced NDE’s or Near Death Experiences. I used to spend quite a bit of time reading and studying them.
3. We just had 13 kittens in April. Most have gone to homes. We have 5 left. Out of these 3 you see here, we have Ash left. Can you guess which one he is? Back left. His attitude fits his look. Every one of these kittens has a different personality. I’ll post more about them later.
4. Despite striving for a healthy lifestyle, I’ve actually struggled with food addiction since I was about 15 and continue to battle with it. I ❤ food, especially homemade baked goods like these cupcakes I made recently, or this organic Amish bread I make often. It literally melts in your mouth. Recipes to come soon.
5. I have two border collies, Cynder & Winston. You may have read about them here on my blog. I love them very much.
6. I have an extreme joy for gardening and love growing pumpkins, including giant pumpkins for the Halloween season. Halloween is my favorite time of year. I’m super excited that fall is on the way.
7. I can’t wait for the next season of Poldark in October! I’ve read the whole saga and loved the books. More Aiden Turner please. 🙂
Continue for the nominees!
And the nominees are…
Thanks for reading and no pressure for those who don’t want to participate. Thanks for blogging!