Mystery Blogger Award
I was recently nominated by Alex@coffeelovingbookoholic for the Mystery Blogger Award. If you haven’t been to Alex’s blog yet, please check it out! She has book reviews, awards, tags, you name it! I’d like to thank Alex for nominating me for this award. I’ve never received this award before.
What is the Mystery Blogger Award?
This award was originally created by Maggie @okoto enigma
“Mystery blogger award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging, and they do it with so much love and passion.
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share a link to your best post(s)
Three Facts About Myself:
1. I love fried chicken with mashed potatoes and corn on the cob.
2. I’m really excited about the upcoming holidays!
3. Winter is my absolute favorite season.
Recommend one bookstore you love and tell us why you love it?
I love used book sales, but my favorite (and only semi-local) bookstore is Barnes & Noble. I just love that place and I can get stuck there for hours. It’s about a 50-minute drive and honestly, most of my books come from Amazon Prime or local sales because of that.
What were the last three books you bought?
Wonder, Talon of God, Roar.
If you’d win the lottery right now, what would be the first thing you would do?
Right now, I’d be donating a huge portion to Red Cross and other humanitarian organizations in need.
If you could be any animal for one day, which one would it be?
If I had to be an animal for a day, I would choose a dog. I could be loving and supportive to my owner.
How would your perfect library/reading room look like?
I would say a dark, low-lit room with books from wall to wall. Sort of like the Beast’s library.
Continue for the nominee’s!
I’ve recently tagged some of you and I realize that not everyone wants to do these tags and awards. I also realize that some of you may have done this award already.
1. What’s your ideal pet?
2. What’s your favorite food?
3. If you had a chance for a “do-over” in life, what would you do differently?
4. What is your favorite music?
5. Who do you most admire in life?
My Best Post:
I’m assuming best means the most popular, so my most popular post with the most comments yet is one on YA book parental ratings which many people came and shared their thoughts on. It was great. Thanks for everyone’s thoughts on that!
Thanks for reading!