I was recently tagged by Misty@MistysBookSpace for the Sunshine Blogger Award. I’d like to thank her for nominating me! Please check out Misty’s blog for challenges, wrap-ups, book reviews, awards, tags, and more!
What is the Sunshine Blogger Award?
The Sunshine Blogger Award is given to those who are creative, positive and inspiring, while spreading sunshine to the blogging community.
How Does It Work:
- Thank the person(s) who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog
- Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your post and/or on your blog
Q: If you had to choose, would you rather be a vampire or a werewolf? (Yes I am stealing this question from Irena because I am curious about what others would choose.)
A: Oh, that’s easy! Vampire of course!
Q: What is your favorite kind of bookish merch?
A: I love bookmarks and bags mostly!
Q: If you could only be active on one social media site which would you choose?
A: Hands down -Goodreads!
Q: Do you have any pets? If so I would love to see some pictures of them.
A: I do have many pets. Here are some pictures…
Cynder Rae and Mr. Winston
Q: What is your least favorite book of 2017 so far?
A: I’m beating the dead horse with this one, but The Happiest Mommy You Know.
Q: Who is your all time favorite author?
A: Totally unfair! I can’t pick just one. One of them is Jodi Picoult.
Q: Do you have any auto buy authors besides your favorite author?
A: Hmm, I mainly go with favorite authors unless it’s a series I’m reading. If it’s someone that I know that’s written another book, I’ll buy it.
Q: What is your biggest bookish pet peeve?
A: Book abuse. I can’t stand to see new books mistreated. I can deal with vintage books that have wear from the shelf and torn dust jackets because it’s to be expected, but not caring for new books is a big one.
Q: How many books are on your physical TBR pile?
A: You really don’t want to know. On Goodreads, I’m pushing 10,000. At home, with what I have on my shelves, it’s probably 200 or so…
Q: What is your all time favorite movie?
A: It’s so hard to choose just one. I’ll go with Gladiator. I love everything about that movie and the soundtrack is beautiful. Russell Crowe, Richard Harris, Joaquin Phoenix, Connie Neilsen, and Djimon Hounsou are all favorites. Here’s a summary of the movie that does have spoilers and it’s also fairly gory. I’ve never grown tired of this song with Lisa Gerrard. Every time I hear her voice, I’m captivated. You can hear the entire song during this recap of the movie.
Q: Villains or Heros? (Yes I kind of took this from Irena as well sorry she made me curious.)
A: I feel like you really have to like both, right? I always love a good hero though.
Continue for the nominees and questions…
My Questions for the nominees:
1. What was the date of your very first blog post?
2. Have you ever thought about writing a book?
3. Is there a quote or saying that you simply don’t like?
4. Name a book that you would NEVER recommend.
5. What are the best and worst books you’ve ever bought?
6. Name a book that you wish had a sequel.
7. What’s the most interesting thing you’ve read or seen this week?
8. What are some favorite childhood books?
9. Do you read newspapers and magazines?
10. What influenced your love for reading?
11. What book have you reread the most and how many times?
Thanks for reading!