I came across this wonderful 12 Days of Christmas Blog Challenge over at Abbey’s blog threecatsandagirl. It was originally introduced by abbeycoseattle when she presented it earlier this month. As soon as I saw this, I knew that it would be so much fun. It’s exactly what I’ve been looking for to share some Christmas cheer on my blog. I’d like to say thanks to both of these wonderful ladies!
- Link back to Abbey’s original post here so that way she can see who all is joining and she can follow along.
- Link back to any one of my posts in the challenge so that way I can follow along too
- Save the image and join in for the fun!
12 Days of Christmas
This is my second day and I’m going with #7.
7. Favorite Christmas Movie
This has to be one of the most difficult questions because there are so many awesome Christmas movies that we watch every year. I’m going to give a short list and then list my absolute favorite of all time.
- It Came Upon the Midnight Clear (Mickey Rooney)
- Home Alone
- National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation
- A Christmas Story
- A Christmas Carol (Original and Disney)
- The Nightmare Before Christmas
- The Polar Express
- How The Grinch Stole Christmas
- Rudolph, Frosty, Santa Claus is Coming to Town (you know, all those animated classics you used to have to wait for on local channels over the holidays).
There are so many wonderful Christmas movies and it’s hard to choose just one. This was a toss up between It Came Upon the Midnight Clear and Prancer. Because I’ve talked about It Came Upon the Midnight Clear before, I’m going to choose Prancer. This was filmed near my hometown and it’s always been dear to my heart. Little Jessica reminds me so much of my childhood and the movie itself takes me back in time. It’s such a beautiful movie I think anyone can enjoy.