Hello, friends! I hope everyone is having a great week so far. I decided to add on a few reading challenges this year. Well, actually one, until a good friend tagged me for another, so now it’s two! Here they are below:
Netgalley & Edelweiss Reading Challenge
- The challenge will run from Jan 1, 2018 – Dec 31, 2018.
- Anyone is welcome to join. You do not need to be a blogger, just post your reviews and come back every month to link them up.
- Any genre, release date, request date, length, etc. counts so long as it came from Edelweiss or Netgalley.
- At the beginning of each month there will be a roundup post for you to add your reviews.
- If you forget to link up one month it’s not a problem just add your reviews next month.
- If you would like to move up or down levels that is completely fine and at your discretion.
- If you have any questions tweet me @BookishThings or e-mail email@example.com!
- Hashtag: #NGEW2018
Bronze – 10 Books
Silver – 25 Books
Gold – 50 Books
Platinum – 75 Books
Diamond – 100 Books
*I’ve decided to go with Silver. I have a little less than 25 books to read right now and in case I add a few more on, this one should get me caught up! I’ll update this page with a link for each review.
Like Claire, I’ll list the books here and also include a link for each review. *
2018 NetGalley/Edelweiss Challenge Reading List:
1. White Fur by Review 3. One For Sorrow by Mary Downing Hahn - Review 4. The Superbowl: Chasing Football Mortality by Matt Doeden - Review 5. Tots! A Cookbook by Dan Whalen - Review 6. A Bear's Life by Ian Mcallister and Nicholas Read - Review 7. Baby Teeth by Zoje Stage - Review 8. 9. 10. 11. 12. 13. 14. 15. 16. 17. 18. 19. 20 21. 22. 23. 24. 25.2. Animals at Night by Anne Jankeliowitch and Delphine Chedru -
Ultimate Reading Challenge
I had no idea about this challenge, but then my great friend Nel tagged me for it on Twitter and I’m really excited, although I have no idea what I’m doing. 😉 Wish me luck!
READING FRENZY BOOK BLOG AND COLLECTORS OF BOOK BOYFRIENDS AND GIRLFRIENDS HAVE COMBINED THEIR AWESOMENESS TO BRING YOU TO 2018’S ULTIMATE READING CHALLENGE. THEY CHALLENGE YOU TO READ A BOOK EACH MONTH BASED ON THE THEME OF THE MONTH.
DO YOU THINK YOU’RE UP FOR THE CHALLENGE?
- Books must be at least 150 pages.
- Must be read during the assigned month.
- You must write at least a mini review. It can just be a couple sentences.
- You don’t have to be a book blogger to participate! Readers can link to their bookshelf on Goodreads.
- Books can be in any format (ARC, audiobook, eBook, paperback).
- Can be published any year.
- Crossovers from other reading challenges are allowed.
- Surprise giveaways will be sent twice a year, in June and December.
- Hashtag #
WHEN YOU COMPLETE EACH MONTH’S CHALLENGE, UPDATE YOUR PROGRESS BY POSTING A LINK TO YOUR REVIEW HERE.
HELP SPREAD THE WORD ABOUT THE CHALLENGE!
*I’ll update each pick for the month here and I’ll also include a link to the review for each.*
2018 Ultimate Reading Challenge
January: The Tenth Circle by Jodi Picoult - Review February: Suzanne's Diary for Nicholas by James Patterson - Review March: April: May: June: July: August: September: October: November: December: