Hello, everyone! Hope you’re all doing well this week. I was recently tagged for the “Amazon’s 100 Books to Read in a Lifetime” Tag by my sweet friend, Noriko@Diary of a Bookfiend. I’d like to say thank you for tagging me for this. Please be sure to check out her blog if you haven’t already for awesome bookish posts and amazing book reviews!
This is certainly a fun tag to see what you have and haven’t read. I’ve seen a lot of these lists online including Goodreads and there are so many I have to catch up on!
- Include the link to Amazon’s List
- Tag the creator of the meme (Perfectly Tolerable)
- Tag and thank the Person that tagged you
- Copy the list below and indicate which ones you have read
- Tally up your total
- Comment on the post you were tagged in and let them know how many you read
- Tag 5 new people! (And comment on one of their posts to let them know you tagged them)
100 BOOKS TO READ IN A LIFETIME LIST
-My total comes to 29-
There are so many I still need to read, but I don’t think this number is too bad. There are a lot of these lists out there, but I’m hoping to complete some of these books this year.
I know I’m probably re-tagging a lot of people right now, and many of you may have already done this tag, but here goes! No pressure to do the tag if you don’t want to. Please link back to me if you do so that I can read your answers. 🙂