Why not join in? I love reading Christmas books and never seem to get as many Christmas reads in that I’d like to during the season. Although you don’t have to read strictly Christmas reads, it’s what I’ve chosen to do.
HOW CAN YOU JOIN IN WITH THE CHRISTMAS READING CHALLENGE?
* Choose 20, or 15 or 10 books that you’d like to read.
* Take a photo or make a list of those books.
* If you’re a blogger, make a quick introductory post telling us what you are going to read.
* Of course, you can join in on social media instead.
* Comment below with a link to your post so we can all see what’ you’ve chosen, and link back to this post so I can see who else is joining in.
* Now, just enjoy reading.
* Tag me on Twitter @littlejojackson and I will retweet your introductory and round-up posts
* It’s up to you whether you review as you go along, or do one long round-up post at the end or halfway through. Don’t forget to leave reviews on Amazon, Good Reads and other online stores to show support for the authors.
I decided not to go overboard because I’m still working on the Retelling Reading Challenge. Because of that, I’m going to choose ten books for now.
Here’s my list of (10) books I’d like to read for the 20 Books of Christmas Reading Challenge:
25 Days ’til Christmas
by Poppy Alexander
Letters from Father Christmas
by J.R.R Tolkien
Spirit of the Season
By Fern Michael’s
Christmas in Winter Hill
By Melody Carlson
The Illustrated History of the Snowman
By Bob Eckstein
A Wedding in December
By Sarah Morgan
A Treasury of Christmas Miracles
By Karen Kingsbury
The Journey of Joseph Winter: A Christmas Fairy Tale
By John Anthony
Let it Snow (reread)
By CJ Carmichael
The Christmas Tree Keeper
By Tamara Passey
An extra possibility…
Christmas with a Cowboy (Longhorn Canyon #5)
By Carolyn Brown
Progress so far…
1. Christmas with a Cowboy - Review 2. The Christmas Tree Keeper - Review 3. Christmas in Winter Hill - Review 4. 25 Days 'Til Christmas - Review 5. A Treasury of Christmas Miracles- Review 6. A Wedding in December - Review 7. The Illustrated History of the Snowman - Review 8. The Journey of Joseph Winter - Review 9. Letters from Father Christmas - Review 10. Let it Snow - Review
Are you going to join? What are you reading this Christmas? Feel free to share your links below!