I was nominated by Heidi@BookLoverBlogs.com for The Liebster Award. Have you been to her blog yet? If not, please check it out. She has amazing reading goals with booklists! I was so impressed and inspired. I’m very glad to be connected with Heidi and hope that more will discover her blog. I’d like to thank Heidi for this nomination. This is my 3rd Liebster Award and I’m very excited!
The Rules for the Liebster Award:
- Acknowledge the blog that nominated you and display the award
- Give 11 random facts about yourself
- Nominate 11 blogs
- Notify them of the nomination
- Give them 11 questions to answer
11 Facts About Myself:
- I have one sibling, an older brother.
- Some of my favorite music artists of all time are: Alice in Chains, Metallica, Pearl Jam, Soundgarden, Audioslave, STP, Faith No More, Neil Young, Creed, and so many more. 🙂
- I graduated a year early from high school in an accelerated program.
- I have a book addiction and can easily spend hours in the bookstore! Not only that, I have way too many books.
- Denzel Washington is one of my favorite actors all the way back to “Glory”, one of my favorite movies of all time. Also: Philadelphia, The Equalizer, Man on Fire, Training Day, Eli, Déjà Vu, John Q and so many more.
If you haven’t seen Glory, I highly encourage you to watch it. Here’s the trailer…
- I love fried chicken so much; I wish I could eat it everyday.
- I’m a mother of 5 wonderful kids.
- I’m my children’s sole educator and have been a home educator since 2005.
- I don’t like to fly in airplanes.
- I really enjoy swimming.
- I’m addicted to sweets, especially birthday cake.
Continue reading for Heidi’s questions…